Saturday 17 November 2012

My sunday afternoon closure

Hi hv spent afternoon sorting out my boxes downstairs. I havent been ready up till now to face up to their contents as there are memories and glimpses of the past but I am going through my stuff now with a positive outlook and a feeling of closure. I know my past has not been ideal but im going ahead and creating the life I want for myself presently and future. I was surprised to see many items including jewellery pieces I thought were stolen. Pleasant surprise to see them again. Even such reminders of my ex husband didbt get me down ans thats good when you can look at an item and not have a feeling. Just you say thats the past. Hes my past and I wonder who will be my future. I cant believe how clear my vision is. I even picked up pamphlets on depression and umm do I keep them? A sign that I dont want to go backwards only forwards.its amazing what the right meds can do that and therapy and support. But you also need to be ready to turn a corner in yr life. I read my posts frm wks ago and wonder who that depressed creature is as life seems optimistic and full of possibilities right now. Thats good when u can laugh and joke and mean it.even with grandad being the way he is I am not allowing myself to fall into deep depression. Always try and see the light.

I hv boxes galore to go thru. Niw in my room. But its ok cos nz got talent on tonight. So will hv sumfg to watch.

I miss my laptop but been listening to good ol cds on stereo.yay. And dancing around mi room.....

All blacks playg italy just turned on tv...love watchn men in black..go abs.

Not much to say but jipper japper so will let u folk go take care.

Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment