Sunday 11 November 2012

an unattentive hairdresser hmmm


Hello thort I better keep the stroke of good luck alive and whilst using the computer post another entry incase I dont get round to it later.

Well its been a miserable overcast day with a bit of rain. Quite like my mood, started ok but turned dreary. Just had my hair cut which was nice but found the hairdresser too fast, she was late for other clients so rushed through the job. I expected a nice easy visit, where she would take her time, instead she didnt want a coffee just to get straight into the haircut and leave afterwards. So I was a bit taken back. On one hand she did a nice job of the haircut, but I didnt like the way she rushed her service. So I dont really know what to think. Probably shouldnt take it personally but its a little hard, only person I had seen all day and I didnt feel that I was important enough for her to take her time and spend time to enjoy the service provided by a home visit by a hairdresser. So I dont know if I will have her do my hair again. Still thinking that through.

Anyway going for the good old Jennifer Anniston long ish cut, so growing it out, so only an inch was taken off the bottom and some layering nothing major but it was way overdue for a trim.

Thought I must get into shape for summer, now that its almost here, so I am back on my exercise machine and trying to trim down. Which proves to be rather difficult when dad buys chocolate and chippies, and other naughty treats, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I do tell myself though do not deprive yourself make sure you do enjoy the finer things in life. Which last night happened to be Rum Chocolate. Yum. I did not know that dairy milk made that flavour, and it was surprisingly strong and pungent. But delicious. Topped off with one of my favourite movies Notting Hill. Ohhh so sweet.  The good old englishman meeting the actress. But I have to say Spike his lodger flatmate is my favourite, he is hillirious. If you have not seen this movie you are missing out cos it is a good one!

Everything in moderation. I'm not saying I am fat by any means just like some others could lose a bit. trim the tummy u know what I mean. Thats realistic, not like these stick figures that you see in magazines. I can still get into a sexy party frock, with heels, just have curves.

Greys anatomy is on tonight yay. Looked interesting on the preview.



anyway have to go dinners arrived

seeya Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment