Friday 2 November 2012

Im Dreaming.....please dont wake me up!


Dream as of late

Ok this was my dream last night I was at one of the AB's games. I remember seeing the all blacks vividly, my mum points over to them and asks them whos single. Dan and Richie both said we're not otherwise we would so take yr daughter out and so they were out of the game, but there were two of the players that said hey I'll take you out yr hot. I smile sheepishly, and embarressed by my mums actions. But hey two of the ABs wanna take me out on a date. So they get my number and give me theres. and somehow in that I get to hang out with the All blacks, and somehow I am pashing Richie, giving him a french kiss, that literally didnt stop. and then another, and hes like where did that come from! Somehow I end off going off with some of the players, back to the hotel room. and Somehow it gets out into the public through the media. Hmmm. Their boss is pissed off that he was the last to know about the new member of the All Blacks Team. I just wake up and think Damm it I wanna dream that again! Wonder if Richie knows I was kissing him............................dreams can be GREAT!

thought would share with u all.

Just watched the nutters club on Maori Televison every time get so much from that programme it is such a shame it is only on once a month and once a week on maori television.

Today was a very productive day even though been suffering with depression and have hardly been able to make it out of bed the last few days. Today spoke to a friend and ended up with a bit of encouragement walking my lovely little dog round the block, then coming home and doing 3 loads of washing, the dishes, cleaning up, sorting out my cotton sheets, and putting away my flannelettes as it is getting warmer now. I also spent time working on my summer wardrobe and deciding what I had in the way of cooler clothes as the weather is heating up now. I found that clothes that didnt fit me fit me now so that is a bonus.

Watched x factor tonight thats a good programme. lots of talented performers. dont have much to say bloggers but wanted to make an entry. Still in a bad place.  But I did order my marriage certificate today and that was an achievement as I have been procrastinating doing that for several months. Time to get it done and dusted so thats what I have done will arrive in 4 days. I am also getting my passport sorted for journey overseas to see sick grandad with leukemia. Mums over there at the moment I have been talking to her on skype.

anyway off for the night


take care

tash

No comments:

Post a Comment