Saturday 17 November 2012



Hi guys, today didnt have alot of strength to get up, but I did all the same so that was an achievement considering I have just been getting over a virus, etc. I went out got petrol and went to supporting families had a cuppa there with the lovely friendly staff and volunteers. I have joined the ranks by being a volunteer on a Wednesday afternoon its a way forward for me some stability in life a life that I seem to have lost control over.

I went and saw my mental health worker today she mentioned to me that I need to view myself as powerful and need to take charge of the situation when go into and officially started counselling with a grief counsellor in the hopes of dealing with my issues and moving on. Everyone knows I have potential I just dont realise it myself, and its rough having to go through my past but it needs to disappear and let me move on with the present and future.  She said I need to take the tape out that keeps playing in my head and get rid of the stinky thoughts replacing them with a positive tape of reinforcement of all the positive things I do and do, instead. I see her again next wednesday, but in the process need to do some work on myself, like she said counselling can only work if there is committment from the individual involved.

seeya

Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment