Sunday 23 September 2012


The other night in my dreams it was the end of the world. Ahh how freaky is that. Gave me a strange weird and awful feeling. Not pleasant. You just get that ikky feeling like what is going to happen next. Like when the twin towers went down or the tsnamui in Japan. Or the christchurch Earthquake just one thing after another. I feel sorry for all you in Christchurch that are still going through Hell my heart goes out to you all. Keep strong. I know that it easy to say when you havent walked in your shoes but thats all I can do. Give my sympathies like the rest of NZ

Got me thinking what can we do to relieve ourselves from our stressful lives.
The obvious things
WALKING EXERCISE
PRAYER
MEDIATION YOGA
BEING IN A PEACEFUL SPOT ENJOYING NATURE
GETTING OUT IN THE SUNSHINE GETTING VIT E
TAKE TIME OUT WITH A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA. PROBABLY TEA LESS CAFFEINE BETTER FOR YOU AND BETTER FOR ANXIETY RELIEF
SLEEP
REST
RELAXATION
PLAY WITH PETS. WATCH THEM PLAY. THEY CAN PURR AND SIT ON YOUR LAP
VERY COMFORTING
LISTEN TO RELAXING MUSIC.
ORGANISE OUR HOMES, DE CLUTTER
WRITING POETRY/SONGS/STORIES

Can I suggest for some light relief from stress!

FRIENDS weeknights channel 2 6:30pm
THE BIG BANG THEORY - Funny about nerds. sooo good.
POLICE TEN 7
COMEDY SHOWS  friday night - Jono and Ben at 10

A different world- such as Glee channel 4 Wednesday nights.Light hearted comedy.


HILARIOUS...........................................................................................................


oh well theres some ideas if you hv some please post


Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment