Sunday 16 September 2012

impulsive tasha

I've had a few days off the blog. Sometimes its good to take another perspective on things, and I wanted to see what a difference it was making to my life writing a blog. It turns out that it is making a big difference cos I know you followers of this blog are waiting for another entry to be posted. So here I am. I am needed, I guess.

I have been put on a new drug from the psychiatrist, Epillem. I have been extremely tired and zonked out since i started this drug a few days ago. Unfortunely it is not quick acting and will start working in 3 or 4 weeks. Not a quick fix, but better than nothing. Anyway I have been zonked out and wanting to sleep for most of the day, I have had no energy and been really lethargic. Not at all who I am. So thats a bit concerning but I am not giving up on it yet.

My impulsive thoughts have been driving me up the wall though. The other night I wanted to drive to the nearest town and buy KFC and this was at 11pm at night. Then it was chocolate I wanted anything to do with chocolate late and night and ended up eating heaps of junk food to shut up the impulse. Last night it was that I wanted to go for a drive, and speed, and be chased by the cops, I wanted to go out and stay out all night and not come home till 2 in the morning. Thats if I returned at all I didnt mind if I ended up in a pole or a tree. I only didnt follow this plan through as I was listening to the nutters club on radio live and told myself I would go out after 12 when the show ends, by that time my pills had kicked in and I was tired, and sleepy and not at all in the mood. So thankyou radio live I guess. Good for more than one purpose.

I have just had dinner, maccoroni cheese with bacon. Tasty. I am watching friends, before shortland street and greys tonight. I have my fluffy ginger persian cat beside me wanting some attention. Its amazing what comfort you can get from your fury companions. They need you, and want your time and fuss.

I made myself change my bedsheets today, I am proud that I did that even though I had no energy. Now I have the joy of nice fresh clean bedsheets to fit between. I love the feel of freshly cleaned sheets. Such a joy.

Going to go now my mind is racing with thoughts and I cant even concentrate on my blog.

take care readers..


Tasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment