Thursday 13 September 2012

Never stop dreaming!


Well bloggers here I am again. I am just realising that even though I have been sick for so long it does not have to mean the end of my dreams. I will make what I purpose happen. I have this image of myself as a qualified early childhood teacher in a childcare centre and I will get there. With much hard work of course, but why cant I finish off my degree in childcare, I started it, I have the intelligence and the know how. I just need the paper at the end of the day and because of my health at the time the certificate is missing from my wall. Does not mean the dream has to end though. I have found a centre that I feel really comfortable in, at the moment I am doing some temporary work there, but I am in line for a permanent job if i play my cards right so wish me the best. I forgot how wonderful it was working alongside children, they brighten up yr life, with their smiles and their laughter. Their innocent comments, and ways of percieving the world. I had two young children today who got excited over seeing a fly buzzing around. Something us supposed adults would take for granted.  Going back to what i said in my last blog the simple things of life are the best! It got me thinking I wish us adults could percieve things the way children percieved the world around them. Why are we in such a rush to get to the next stage when there are treasures lying around us that we are not even taking notice of. If we dont take notice of the joys and wonders around us we will miss out on things that are wonderous and exiting that are here for a little while and then gone again.

Kind of like People. We take for granted that our friends and family members will stay in our lives. But the reality is different we do not know what will happen in days to come and we do not know what time and unforseen circumstances can do. We just need to enjoy these ones whilst we have them. Treasure the small amounts of time we have with them and that means being fully present in the moment.

Went and saw the psychiatrist today and I have been given new meds so thank goodness for that. My doctor is taking me seriously. So in 3 weeks hopefully I will be feeling a hell of a lot better than nowadays. But where there is a will there is a way. He is also going to look into DBT therapy.

going to sign off now,

take care bloggers



Tasha



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tasha, I found your blog on tonight's FB page, with Cameron Slater from WhaleOil. I admire your courage, your honesty and your thoughts about life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Duncan for your comment. Feel free to read the other entries i have in my blog and spread the word to others. I try to write what is important for others to hear and valuable insights for myself as well. I feel in a way it does help getting thorts on to the blog, instead of letting them fester inside my mind. take care. Tasha

      Delete